Monday, March 31, 2008

Just a thought...

Agents from other companies don't like how Primerica is just randomly recruiting people. The way I see it, any one can be good as any of these so-called financial experts out there. With proper training and education, a Primerica representative can be good as any financial agents out there and ten times better than any life insurance agent. That is the agent does go to training and complete the licensing process. Thats my opinion anyway. When I first started, I knew very little about finances. The only thing I know was bank accounts and some general idea about credit cards. Now I know everything about life insurance, mortgages, mutual funds, annuities, and investment accounts (such as IRAs, 529 plans, Coverdell, custodial accounts, etc.). Things that an average American really don't know too much about.

Anyway, why is that other companies don't recruit the way Primerica recruits? My theory is that other companies don't like sharing profits among their agents. In other companies, there is one agent doing all the work and he/she gets paid a nice commission and the company makes money too. But the problem is that the agent has to constantly work and find clients to make money. Eventually, this agent will either max out his/her time or burn out.

No comments: