Friday, July 3, 2009

Oh the truth hurts!

The last post I made really made several agents of the PRO-cash value life insurance really mad and pissed off. Some say its all lies and untrue. Some say its illegal to write that. Some say I should have my license taken away. First of all it is all true since it says so in the life insurance policy. I don't make this stuff up. I read over 500 different life insurance policies and they basically say the same thing (in less or more words). Are they saying that a life insurance policy has no truth behind it and what they (the agent) is saying is true? If that's so, then who should really lose their license? The agents who are ripping people off or honest person like myself who cares about the client's financial situation?

I know what my clients are going through and how tough it is to live in America. Middle income families such as myself have to work very hard just to get by in life. We have bills to pay and debt always seem to follow us wherever we are. We're not too sure about our future. Most of us don't even know if we will ever be able to retire. But I have solutions to all these financial challenges. There's always different ways to earn more income legally. One way is to look at the Primerica's business opportunity. Another way is to get a 2nd job. As for debts, I have several different programs that can get people out of debt in less time and save them tens of thousands of dollars toward interest payments. As for retirement, its good idea to start now and there's several investment plans where your money can grow tax-deferred. Do you honestly think that life insurance agents really care about your financial needs? They only care about how much you can afford and how much commissions they can make. After that, you probably will never hear from them again.

As for being illegal to write it, it is legal since I have the right to write it and there's nothing you can do about it.

No comments: